Please contact us using the form below for any of the following reasons:-
1. To let us know of any corrections.
2. To let us know of any omissions.
3. To provide further information.
4. For general feedback about this site.
5. For general or specific requests for information relating to the contents of the site.
6. To request high quality copies of the images used - a small charge may be made for this.
PLEASE NOTE: We may be able to assist in family historical research but we are not
Please refer to the websites on our Sources Page.
We shall endeavour to reply to all messages received as soon as possible, and shall wherever possible provide information that is requested. The speed with which we are able to do this will depend on the number of enquiries we receive. We do ask that if you want information about a particular person you check out the sources we have provided before contacting us.
Please do NOT use this form to ask about burial or cremation records on the Isle of Wight. Any requests for such information should go to the Bereavement Services section of the Isle of Wight Council. For their
contact details see Bereavement Services - IW Council
Policy on privacy
We guarantee that all information received, including the e-mail addresses of any respondents, will be treated in the utmost confidence and will not be passed to any other person or organisation without permission.